Monday, November 19, 2012

What I'm thankful for

 
 
The third week of November is set aside for a day of Thanksgiving, and to count your blessings.  Several of my facebook friends have been posting daily reasons to be grateful - which is a wonderful concept, and which can be started anytime of the year; it's equally applicable to either your family life or your business life. Given that this is a OQC post, I'd like to start off with a shout out to the ladies who have given me so much professional support throughout the years.
 
- Beth Helfter, the owner of EvaPaige Quilt Designs - did you enjoy her guest post blog last week, while I was recovering from A Quilter's Gathering and from the UnTangle Holiday Retreat? I've truly been amazed to watch her star rise, and am proud to be a card carrying member of her Quilting Hotties. The fact that I'm president of the Confetti Toss Fan Club only makes it sweeter.
 
 
- Sandy Steen Bartholomew - the original UnTangled girl herself, who has shown me that there is a little girl inside of me who loves to play with drawing...even if, sometimes, she has to pull me out of myself.  And she is stubborn!
 
- Kate Sussman, Sarah Glenfield and Marie Geary - my great friends and cheerleader squad who are responsible for the magic that it "A Quilter's Gathering".  The three of them are part cheerleaders and part taskmasters...it
s a winning combination.
 
I am blessed with more than I can count here, but I wanted to start the week of Thanksgiving with a shout out to you all.  You'll always have a seat at my table.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment