Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Progress on the Challenge...

Just a note to login and say that I have finished tonight's work on the Drop and Give Me Twenty Challenge (now referred to in shorthand as DaGMT). I have learned that I am not the most productive person after 9 PM at night, but I am stubborn. Tonight's project - and I recognise that I've been jumping around a lot  - is continuing to work on the other Guild's challenge, the one that involves the stuffed/Trapunto eggs. I Finished that part, and tomorrow I move onto the really scary part...the dimensional part.  But for tonight, here's what I've got so far...

This is going to be interesting...so far, I've gotten far more done than I ever would have thought. Tomorrow, Machine quilting...




1 comment:

  1. I love your choice of fabrics, Will be interested to see how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete