Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday night musings...and a picture

So I just wanted to check in with you all, and welcome those new to the blog. I have picked up several followers, and the drawing will be held - as promised on the 13th.  I know you're all working your schedules areound me this week.

There's still time to get in on it, so share this amongst your friends.

Tonight's update of the DaGMT challenge proves that if I start earlier, I get more done.  Not to the standards of others working on this, but progress all the same.

Oops, sorry about the socks!

Since it's a challenge entry this is probably the last time you'll see it until it's been entered.  I'm pretty safe to say that this is the first "Art" quilt I've ever done....thank heavens it's behind me.  Getting dimension on this has been an experience....

Tomorrow I work on adding character to this nest...  g'night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment