Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good morning from beautiful Kentucky! We made it in last night - it was great having a traveling companion - and aside from an interesting encounter with the TSA in Manchester - Oil of Olay, seriously? - we were good to go.  Beautiful accomodations, great soup - and we're off on the next lag of the adventure! It's so much fun traveling with others.

This morning, we're off to Hancock's, the Museum and tonight is the show preview...another great day on tap, and sunny weather to boot. Like Terry, pictures won't be up until next week because of connection issues, but we'll continue to post as I can. I'm using Terry's computer this morning to post - maybe I need to pick her up a thank you gift today. I'm sure I'll find something.

Off in search of inspiration and fabric for my Downton Abbey challenge...more as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment