Saturday, June 16, 2012

Those of you working as solopreneurs know that there is seldom a regular 9-5 schedule.  Flex time is a prime perk in this game. I'll be flexing next week, but I'm taking the time to clear things up before going off to play in the stash.  Earlier this week, I told Mark Lipinski that I'd be back to him on a blog prompt - so what have you learned from that experience.  I've been letting that marinate all week, and this is what I've come up with...

Anything new - except for skydiving - is an adventure. Generally, I'll try anything once, and if it doesn't work out, at least I know.  I don't usually shrink away from challenges - in life or in quilting. That philosophy has stood me in good stead.

Sometimes, like 1 in a million chances, a new recipe will come out as good as you think. I'm done for 2012 - and happy about that.

Although I believe in the concept that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, there are some times I'd like a little less drama in my life.  I have also born witness to women who have carried unthinkable burdens - much more so than I have had - and been in awe of their pink feathered awesomeness.  I have also learned from them what true grace and courage is like.





No comments:

Post a Comment